Title: GREEN MIND - GREEN and smart Mobility INDustry innovation
Programme: Interreg Mediterranean MED (2014-2020)
Priority Axis: 1.1
The "Green Mind" project transnational challenge is the development of economic competitiveness & innovation in the green & smart mobility industry, strengthening regional and transnational cooperation between businesses, research bodies and authorities. The green and smart mobility industry is a sector of innovation in the MED area; which is evolving rapidly thanks to technological development, but also to stricter environmental policies.
The project introduces a new approach as it considers Green and Smart mobility as an industry/ filière which has a high growth potential and can be a driver of economic development in the MED area. The green and smart mobility industry will develop as an answer to the increasing need to reduce transport environmental impacts.
The green and smart mobility industry is transversal to different sectors:
-transport and logistics;
-automotive and components;
Key innovation areas: clean fuels & infrastructures, automated vehicles & smart infrastructures, ITS, MaaS, plus business models.
he strategic objective of the Green Mind project is to promote the innovation capacities of public and private bodies in the green and smart mobility industry. In particular, Green Mind strengthens transnational clusters ' activities to support SMES in exploiting market opportunities with the growing demand for Green and smart mobility products and services in the Mediterranean area. Green Mind focuses in the field of sustainable mobility and aims to introduce a change in the Mediterranean area through the following actions:
- shaping and testing transnational services to SMEs (in terms of market intelligence, public funding screening and B2B Matchmaking) which belong to sectors relevant to the green & smart mobility industry;
- create a new transnational innovation network
- transferring the results of the tested services to non-partner clusters in an innovation transfer and take up programme aimed at sharing knowledge.
The objective of the project is operational= delivering transnational services to SMEs and strengthening transnational activities of clusters.
Project duration: December 2017/May 2020 - 30 months
Budget: € 1.742.000
- SIPRO Agenzia Provinciale per lo Sviluppo – Ferrara (IT) – Lead partner;
- CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY HELLAS - Grecia;
- MULTI-SECTOR INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION FOR SMART CITIES. ANDALUCIA SMART CITY CLUSTER - Spagna;
- AFT – Regional Delegation Occitaine – Francia;
- Istrian Development Agency (IDA) Ltd. - Croazia;
- Sarajevo Economic Regional Development Agency SERDA – Bosnia Erzegovina;
- eZAVOD – Slovenia;
- County of Split-Dalmatia - Croazia