People - Operating structure
To carry out its activity and supply its services, SIPRO employs a team of professionals with complementary skills: economists, engineers expert in the design of industrial areas, experts in the legal and administrative field, experts in the start-up of businesses, local development, planning and management of European projects.
SIPRO is a joint stock, company with a fully paid share capital of 5.540.082,30 Euro.
Its shareholders are: all the Municipalities of the Province of Ferrara, the Provincial Authority of Ferrara, the Chamber of Commerce, Nuova Cassa di Risparmio di Ferrara, Cassa di Risparmio di Cento, Monte dei Paschi di Siena.
1975 - SIPRO Società Interventi Produttivi was established, with the task of studying, undertaking and promoting initiatives aimed at fostering industrial settlements in the area of Ostellato, through the acquisition and equipment of industrial and craft areas and the drafting of research works and studies to enhance the resources of Ferrara Lowlands.
1986 - SIPRO partially changed its Statutes to broaden its social scope and cover a wider territory, also including the Municipality of Ferrara, which joined SIPRO and became the beneficiary of urbanization projects in Mizzana, i.e. the area close to the A13 - Ferrara North highway exit.
1999 - SIPRO became the Provincial Development Agency, entrusted with the task of covering the whole provincial territory. Thanks to the positive results achieved in implementing Objective 2 measures, SIPRO was also appointed as the body in charge of the implementation of the Ferrara Lowland Area Special Programme and body responsible for the Ferrara Territorial Pact.
2001 - SIPRO became the referent for local governments and the Province of Ferrara for the management of EU Programmes, such as Objective 2 and the design of integrated actions funded by local and community funds, such as the integrated territorial marketing plan of the province of Ferrara.
2010 - SIPRO received a further mission to act as an authority responsible for Ecologically Equipped Industrial Areas, and since then it has become particularly active in cooperating with partners from all over Europe in the framework of transnational cooperation projects. .
2015 - SIPRO was entrusted with the local economic planning and implementation by its shareholders through the integrated use of European Structural Funds. At present, according to the new mandate granted by its stakeholders, its activities are mainly focused on the following areas:
Services addressed to Business:
- Support to start-ups and promotion of the local system:
- Presentation of localization offer
- Facilitation of relations with public authorities
- Support for the implementation of real estate investment
- Support and project management related to real estate investment.
- Business Development:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of targeted consulting or training
- Promotion of European, national and regional funds - subsidized loans and incentives:
- Monitoring calls and subsidies
- Support and organization of specific events.
Services addressed to its Members:
- Information and guidance on funding opportunities;
- Technical assistance:
- Project development (public funds)
- Economic and spatial tool development
- Facility management
- Settlement needs analysis
- Energy efficiency (for public and private parties)
- Feasibility studies